Christian friendship messages are those messages which are written and exchanged between two Christian friends.
These messages are just like any other regular friendship messages with the only difference being that they are written and sent amongst friends with Christianity as their religion.
Any such messages must be heartfelt and should showcase the true feelings of the sender towards the receiver. Given below are a few of the sample Christian friendship messages.
Sample Christian Friendship Messages
- When a member of the choir is out of tune, the entire music fails. Dear friend, you and I make our own choir. Without you beside me, the music of our friendship fails.
- [blockquote]Every day in my prayers to the Lord, I thank him. Not only for bringing you into my life, but also for making you that one special friend who is there to laugh and cry with me. Thank you for bringing a new ray into my life.[/blockquote]
- My faith in you dear friend is stronger than my faith in the Lord…for my practiced religion is friendship and my witness is the Lord.
- [blockquote]The seasons of the year changes, and with every new season our friendship grows stronger. May the Lord always bless this bond and may we remain friends till the end of our days.[/blockquote]
- It’s sunny and raining outside and I can see the seven colors of the rainbow. Like the seven hues, our friendship has faced the sever tests of time, each time coming out stronger and truer. Thank you for this friendship, this trust and loyalty. May we remain friends forever.
- If I have to plead to God to grant me a wish, then know this my friend- I will wish for that which makes you happy. For nothing less will make me happy.
- May Jesus bless our friendship and may he shower his blessings upon us.
- Dear friend, you have been my friend but more than that you have been my support system and without you I wouldn’t have been able to live all the wonderful moments of my life. Thank you.
- May mother Mary bring you joy and happiness and bless you with success and determination my dear friend.
- Life would be so incomplete without your wonderful presence. Thank you for being there for me in thick and thin. Love you friend.
- Friendship is a gift that Jesus should give to all. He blessed me with a gem of a friend like you so what more can I ask for?
- Friends are many but no one is like you.