Agonies in a friendship are quite common. We often say bitter words to our closest friends thereby hurting their sentiments. Simple misunderstandings and bitterness often boils up to spoiling our friendship forever.
However, it’s never too late to seek forgiveness from our friends if we end up hurting them by sending sorry friendship messages.
Sample Sorry Friendship Messages
- [blockquote]What I had done was impulsive and foolish. If I could take everything back, I would have done that this very instant. I never really didn’t mean to hurt you in anyway. Sorry for hurting your mind.[/blockquote]
- If I have ever committed any mistake, forgive me by thinking that whatever I did was a mistake. Never ever forget me ever by a mistake.
- [blockquote]That I am sorry might not mean much to you. But to me, it means a whole lifetime of relationship. Forgive me please for any unpleasant words.[/blockquote]
- How could I possibly begin to say that I am sorry for what I had said to you. I never meant to upset or hurt you in any way. I can only hope that you would forgive me. I say sorry from the deepest core of my heart.
- [blockquote]I am sorry and offer my earnest apologies for bringing this upon you, my friend. I really feel dejected to know that you have bear the burden of all this. I am sorry for everything that I have said and done.[/blockquote]
- It was disheartening for me to see you at the receiving end of my misgivings. I’m sorry and please forgive me.