Funeral anniversary can be a month or a year celebrating and remembering the funeral of a person.
On such an anniversary, messages are sent to the guests that are to be called and informed about the completion of a specific time period of the funeral of the person.
These messages are called as funeral anniversary messages.
Sample Funeral Anniversary Messages
- [blockquote]On this funeral anniversary of your mother, I want to teach you not to be sad. It’s death that is universal and comes to everyone. Everyone has to die but not everyone has to live.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]After two years, you still love your bereaved mother the same as you used to her live! The death of your mother has ended a life but not a relationship built with you. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.[/blockquote]
- On this funeral anniversary, I want to request you to please accept these flowers and try to hear our unsaid words.
- Your feeling that we have cannot be expressed in words. On this funeral ceremony, please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your brother. May GOD bless his soul.
- [blockquote]On this funeral anniversary we wish to express our sympathy and let you know that we are always with you and our hearts are deeply saddened by your loss.[/blockquote]