Funeral arrangement card messages are those messages that are sent to convey the details about the funeral arrangement of the deceased person.
These types of card messages are sent by the family members of the deceased person to relatives, friends and near ones.
These messages contain the details like date, time and venue regarding the funeral arrangements. Some samples of these messages are given below for reference.
Sample Funeral Arrangement Card Messages
- [blockquote]Please join us on the funeral of my dear father and to remember the joy he brought in our lives. Date- 24-02-2012, at 2.00P.M. Venue – at the residential address.[/blockquote]
- A humble soul has reached the god and we will miss her! Join us for the funeral of Mrs. Mary Lynda on 15th September, 2004, at 3.00 P.M. at our residential address.
- [blockquote]Please join us in honoring the memory of Mrs. Anna Louis, Date 15-08-2012, Time: 4.00P.M. Address: Town Hall, Square Street UK.[/blockquote]
- Please join us on the funeral of Mr. John Phillip on 15-10-2012 to pay homage to a life that touched so many hearts. We are gathering at 2 O’clock at Square Tower, UK.
- [blockquote]Our loved friend has taken a new path, to peaceful place we’re sure! Please come to the funeral of the Mr. Anthony Phillip who shared every moment of his life with us. Date- 10-05-2012 at 2.00 P.M. at the residential address.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]One so dearly loved and admired has taken a path to new life where flowers never fade and all tears are wiped away. Until we too, see that bright world, let us join with family and friends on the funeral of Mr. Lee Thomas, on 5th May, 2012, at 2.00 P.M. at the residential address.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]In loving memory of my friend please join us in remembrance and funeral of Mrs. Rebecca Louis on 8th July, 2007, at 9.00 P.M. at the church Hall, UK in order to get her eternal peace![/blockquote]
- Let us all bid final good bye to our dear friend Ms. Rosy Pinto on 6th July, 2013 at St. Mary’s Church at 9 AM.
- Let’s all pray together that soul of Ms. Lynda Thomas rest in peace. We will gather at St. Joseph Church on 8th July, 2012 at 10 AM to pray for the departed soul.
- [blockquote]This is to inform that funeral arrangements of Mr. David Thomas have been organized on 7th June, 2012 at 9 AM at St. Anthony’s Church.[/blockquote]