Funeral card messages for coworkers are the messages that are sent to express the grief and loss of the co-worker or colleague and sent to offer condolences to their family member. These types of messages are framed using sympathetic words and must be able to express the heartfelt condolence of the sender.
Some samples of these messages are given below.
Sample Funeral Card Messages for Co-workers
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]We all pray for the noble soul that has left us today to join the journey with millions of other noble souls to the gates of Heaven. His presence will always be missed, but he shall remain forever in our hearts and cherished memories.[/notice]
- In loving memory of our dear friend, we share our grief and prayers with his family and ask God to provide us the necessary strength to help us sail through these testing times. We shall all miss his loving presence around us.
- May fond memories of our beloved colleague, loving husband and caring father provide strength and comfort to all of us, even as we share our grief for his unexpected loss.
[blockquote]May God bless his soul and keep him safe in His care, and provide us all peace and strength to face these testing times ahead. He was a great person and a great colleague.[/blockquote]
- We all pray for you in fondness and friendship, particularly at this sad time. You shall stay in our hearts and cherished memories forever.
- Sharing your sorrow, as we fondly recall our dear friend who supported us through our journey in thick and thin.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness at the loss of our dear friend, who has left us in tears and shock. We all pray together for his noble soul to find eternal peace in the Heavens above.
- Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost colleague pours through and shines down upon us to let us know that he is happy.
- Our friend and dear colleague, who is no longer in this world, leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared his love.
[notice noticeType=”attention” ]May you feel the quiet comfort of God’s peace at this tender time of remembering, forgiving and trusting all things under His care. We miss our colleague who has left us forever![/notice]