Funeral is usually considered a saddest part of anybody’s life. Hence, sending condolences during such times will give strength and support. Funeral card messages for friend are usually sent to your dear friend when he/ she lose the beloved person of his/ her life.
The tone of such messages is as though you are giving them moral strength. Such messages can be sent in the form of text message, e-mail or even by cards/ letters.
Below mentioned few messages can give you an idea as to how such messages can be framed.
Sample Funeral Card Messages for Friend
- My deepest sympathy on your loss. May god give you strength at this sad time my dear friend!
- [blockquote]Dear friend, I pray to god, May you find comfort in the loving memories of the one who’s no more![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Death is only a pause; it never stops one from loving. The memories of your beloved are always safe in your heart! Don’t you worry friend. I am always with you![/blockquote]
- Deepest sympathy to you and your family my dear friend!
- [blockquote]Your loved one has left memories that will live in your heart forever. Please know, at this difficult time you are not alone. Thinking of you with concern, from your dear friend![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Those who are gone will always be loved and remembered. My sincere prayers and wishes are always with you. Dear friend, I pray god to give you the strength to sustain the loss![/blockquote]
- At this moment, you are not alone. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Deepest sympathy from your friend from the core of my heart!
- Your loss is irreplaceable, but don’t lose heart. I am always there for you, whenever you need me. Hope peace comes back to you my dear friend!
- May the loving memories of your loved one, last in your heart forever. Hope god gives you strength. Take care my dear friend!
- Dear friend, as you are going through tough time, hope my prayers, relieve some of your pain!
- [blockquote]As you have always shown how strong you are, I know you can come over with this. Have faith. The time would surely change and better days are always ahead! Be strong my friend![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Everyone is not strong enough to overcome this difficult phase. But I know you have it in you. So hold on to your patience. Better days are ahead. We miss your beloved too. Be strong my dear friend![/blockquote]