Funeral card messages for husband are sent by the sender to a person who has lost her husband. These messages are sent on the funeral day of the recipient’s husband, to comfort her and her family with kind sympathies and condolences. These messages express sadness for the bereaved husband and convey the sender’s heartfelt feelings and profound sympathies at the same time.
Sample Funeral Card Messages for Husband
- Partings come and hearts are broken, loved ones go with words unspoken, Deep in our hearts there’s a memory kept, For a husband and father we’ll never forget.
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]To a loving husband and caring father, some day we look forward to clasp your hand in a better land, never to part again. We just don’t know yet.[/notice]
- Lonely are our hearts without your presence, Life may not remain same as before. Your lovely presence in this world was like Heaven, how badly we miss your presence today.
[notice noticeType=”info” ]Strong bond shared with your husband won’t be broken even by death. Let’s cherish those happy memories we all shared together. With that, hopefully the grief and sorrow will be washed away.[/notice]
- He may not be there physically, but he will always be present in our cherished memories and hearts. Remember, love never dies.
- Your husband was an exceptional, wonderful person. I’m lucky that I became one of his friends. I’m so sorry for your loss. With deepest condolences.
- Your husband was an amazing friend to keep. My heart is aching for the loss of a wonderful person like him.
[blockquote]He may have gone, but will always stay in our hearts and memories.[/blockquote]
- Your husband was a wonderful person. He will truly be missed. For a special and loving person like him, it’s really a great loss. Our deepest condolences.
- If the bond between two people is strong, even death cannot do them apart. Our deepest condolences for your loss.
- Your husband was an amazing person to have around. I’m so lucky to have met him in this life. My heart aches when I realize he is no more in this world. With deepest condolences.
[blockquote]He must have gone away. But, he remains in our cherished memories as our love for him will never cease to die. With our deepest condolences.[/blockquote]
- It is like the God has been unkind, but even God chooses the best. May your husband’s noble soul enlighten the garden of paradise. Take care, and stay strong.