Funeral card messages for uncle are sent by the sender to a person who has lost his or her uncle. These messages are sent on the funeral day of an uncle, to comfort the recipient with his kind sympathies and condolences. These messages express sender’s sadness for the bereaved uncle and convey sender’s heartfelt feelings and profound sympathies at same time.
Sample Funeral Card Messages for Uncle
- Our hearts are heavy with sadness and tears, but our memories are full of the love and kindness you gave over the years. Missing you always, uncle.
[notice noticeType=”attention” ]There is much to remember and much to be thankful for as we remember our uncle and the way he shared his life with those around him. These are gifts that no one can take away.[/notice]
- It is hard to believe that our uncle, who was always so full of life and joy, is no more with us today. His loving presence around us shall be greatly missed, and memories shall forever be cherished in our hearts.
- Having an uncle like you was surely a blessing for all of us. Your sudden demise has brought tears in our eyes and filled our hearts with sadness. But your memories of ever loving presence around us shall stay forever in our hearts.
[blockquote]In loving memory of our uncle, who made us laugh every time we were sad, we will all miss him dearly.[/blockquote]
- May fond memories of the time and happiness spent with our uncle bring us comfort; even we share our grief that he is no longer with us. Our prayers wish that his noble soul finds eternal peace.
- God has called back one of his angels. Let us pray that our uncle soul finds eternal peace. He shall always stay in our hearts.
- We’ll love him while we may, And for the happiness we’ve known, forever grateful stay. But should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned.
- We’ll brave the bitter grief to wish that our uncle’s soul finds eternal peace in Heavens above.
- We never had a chance to say goodbye, a true friend and honorable person, you will be forever missed. Our deepest condolences for your uncle.
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]Beautiful memories treasured forever, of the happy times we spent together. “Life is eternal, love will remain”, In God’s own time we shall meet again.[/notice]