Funeral condolence messages are those messages which are written to a person whose loved one or friend has died and a funeral is being held for the same.
These messages are supposed to display sympathy and condolence and must be self written in order to make it sound genuine. Funeral condolence messages must be kept as brief and precise as possible.
Given below are a few samples of funeral condolence messages.
Sample Funeral Condolence Messages:
- Really sad and upset to hear about your loss. She was a wonderful woman and her demise was really unexpected. Hope you recover soon.
- [blockquote]I can’t believe the news of your husband’s demise. It was really unexpected and this is really very sad news. Please call me if you need for anything.[/blockquote]
- May god bring peace to your son’s soul. May the lord take care of you and your family in these hard times.
- [blockquote]It is really upsetting to hear about your loss. What a man your father was and it is difficult to believe that he lost the battle against cancer when he was doing so well to recover.[/blockquote]
- May god bless you and your family and help you overcome this loss.