Funeral donation messages are the messages that are sent at the time of funereal ceremony of a person to the deceased family members, friends or relatives for letting them know about your donation.
Such messages are written to console and support the helpless family members and friends by sending them a message about your funeral donations.
Sample Funeral Donation Messages
- [blockquote]We are sending you a flower arrangement along with this message, as the token of our funeral donation so that our thoughts and prayers may embrace the bereaved.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]May you take a comfort in knowing that we are sending you a funeral donation money of 20$ to console and embrace the bereaved person’s soul.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]At the funeral ceremony of your mother, I am sending you a flower arrangement and candles along with this message as my funeral donation. Kindly accept it with comfort and let me know if I can be of any help to you.[/blockquote]
- You are always in our thoughts and prayers during such a difficult time. Take this comfort to know that we are sending you a memorial book as a token of our funeral donation.
- [blockquote]You are not alone on the funeral ceremony. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Kindly consider this bouquet as our funeral donation.[/blockquote]