Funeral flower card messages for a friend are the messages which are written down in the cards that accompany the flowers which are meant for a friend who has just suffered the loss of a loved one. The messages are deeply sensitive in nature and are framed with utmost caution taking care of the fact that they do not hurt anyone in any sense or form. A few samples are examples are given below
- Dear friend, I heard about your mother and I am struggling to find the words to give you peace. I know this is a really hard time for your family and particularly for you given the bond you shared with her. I just want to say I am here for you, always. With love and affection, your friend.
- Ken I am so sorry to hear about the demise of your dog Gabe. I know you really loved him and have a lot of great memories with him. But don’t worry I am sure he is happy wherever he has moved on to. I wish for god to take care of him wherever he is.
- My dear friend, you have been with me all through the saddest parts of my life and I am here to do the same for you. I care for you so much and I want to extend my condolences on the loss you have suffered. You are not alone in this; I am always here for you.
- Brian, your mother was one of the best people I ever came across. She was loving, caring and concerned not just of you but also all of your friends. I have had the privilege to experience here warmth firsthand and to be touched by her affection. I am so sorry to hear about her, may her soul rest in peace.
- Having spent so much time with your brother in college made me feel like even I had a guiding presence over my head. He was great with you and you both shared a special bond. I know it must hurt to lose him and though nothing can cure the pain, I pray for God to give you all the courage to be brave through this time.
- You have lost your farther and I don’t know what to say to you, all I can do in this time of distress is be with you for whatever you need and whenever you need.