Funeral ceremonies are marked by tormented moods and sad environments. At the time of funeral, people are generally low due to the loss of their dear ones.
At this point of time, messages are exchanged to motivate the left behind people about the continuity of life. Such messages are called as funeral inspirational messages.
Sample Funeral Inspirational Messages
- [blockquote]I wish I could bring a stairway of memories for you and a lane of tears so that you easily walk up to the heaven and bring back your lost mother. Don’t you worry friend, we promise to be by your side in best possible way.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]On this funeral ceremony of your dad, I want to tell you a very important thing that would be useful to you. It’s you who brings peace to yourself, nothing else really matters. So stay calm![/blockquote]
- On the funeral ceremony, don’t be upset my dear friend. Life goes on but death is universal and it hits to everybody.
- [blockquote]Do not be heavy nor be sad. On this funeral ceremony promise me you will always be thankful that “he was” and not be sorrowful thinking “he is no more!”[/blockquote]
- Death has surely left you with a heartache that nobody can ever heal. But this funeral, we promise that we will deliver you love that nobody would ever steal