Funeral memorial messages are those messages which are written for a funeral memorial service. These messages must be related to the person who has passed away and the writer must make an effort to refresh a memory of the deceased through the funeral memorial message. Moreover such messages must not be too lengthy. Given below are a few sample funeral memorial messages.
Sample Funeral Memorial Messages
- Jack was a great man. He was a friend, a guide and a guru for me and I shall always remember him for sticking by me at all times. May his soul rest in peace.
- Martha was a lady of strong will and strong character. She was a fighter and fought the disease till the end. May her soul find harmony.
- It brings a smile to my face when I think of all the good moments I spent with Henry. He was a great friend and an even more lovely husband.
- Tears are difficult to contain when I talk about my dear friend Billy. He was a cheerful person and it is difficult to believe that he is no more with all of us.
- Samantha was a gem of a person. She will be missed by all her near and dear ones.