The loss of a child is perhaps the saddest moment that can befall a family. It’s never an easy task to deal with. A baby funeral or sympathy messages could go a long way in sharing the grief of the family, trying hard to cope with the loss of a baby.
Sample Funeral Messages for a Baby
- [blockquote]He was planted on mother earth for blooming in god’s heaven. Though there’s no word to shoulder the grief, your baby has left his fond memories with us.[/blockquote]
- Children are the apostles of god, who are sent to us, day by day, for preaching peace, love and hope. God has chosen to take back his messenger.
- [blockquote]Let our children be the many flowers that we have borrowed from god. Should one of the flowers wither or die, we can thank god for giving us a summer loan.[/blockquote]
- We can never form our children only from our own thoughts. We must love them as children are the best blessings that god bestows upon us.
- [blockquote]No words could possibly sympathize with the grief that you are undergoing having lost your little daughter. In her short lifespan, she had spread joy and laughter in our neighborhood and every one of us were touched by her warmth.[/blockquote]
- Death of a child is quite like a stone thrown into the stillness of a calm pool. The concentric waves of desolation sweep across to all directions, thereby affecting many people. Time is the greatest healer and no doubt you will tide over these difficult hours.