Funeral messages examples are the text messages that can be used by a person to send to his relative or a friend on the funeral ceremony of the deceased. Such messages are sympathetic and sent to motivate and support the reader in his bad times.
Sample Funeral Messages Examples
- [blockquote]On the funeral of your sister, we wish to express our feelings by sending you the condolence. Do not feel alone, you are always in our thoughts and prayers.[/blockquote]
- On this funeral I can’t tell you how sorry I am for this huge loss of your granny. Please tell me if there is anything that I can do to ease your pain.
- [blockquote]I am extremely sorrowful for the loss of your mother. I want to let you know that you and your family members are always thought in my heart. Do not be sad, be encouraged and pray for her blissful soul.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I am writing this message to you to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are definitely flowing across you during this heartbreaking time. [/blockquote]On the funeral of your father, promise yourself to be as strong as he was.
- On the funeral of your dad, I pray to GOD that you and your family be blessed with His care now and forever.