A condolence or funeral messages for a friend is usually comforting to the aggrieved.
Long after the funeral is over, your condolence message would be a reminder that your friend’s life stroked others and that none of them are alone in their sadness.
Thus, expressing the loss of a friend through a funeral message could often relieve one from the bereavement.
Sample Funeral Messages for a Friend
- Bob will always be remembered for the kind heart that he had. He was a true friend who was always there to lend a helping hand. We are filled with distress to know about his demise, may his soul rest in peace.
- At such a difficult time of loss of our dearest friend Ronny, we all convey our condolences on his funeral day. The love that we shared and the memories that we built would be remembered forever. May his soul experience peace ever and ever.
- Losing such a precious friend is the biggest loss. Not just as a friend, Bob was also a great person. I have shared the best moments of my life with him, I wish if I could reach up to him. He will be forever missed for his kind heart and loving nature. May his soul rest in peace, accept heartfelt condolences and sympathies.
- On the funeral day of our dearest friend, we all are mournful and with a heavy heart we all pray to the almighty for his peaceful soul. We wish he was with us, never too far but always too close. We will miss you Darwin.
- [blockquote]Our hearts weigh heavy with tears and sadness. But the memories are replete with the kindness and love he gave over all these years. Missing our dearest friend always.[/blockquote]
- The best part of friendship is that though it may face death, yet the society and friendship itself remains immortal. Friendship is and always will be ever present.
- God has summoned back my friend ? one of his many angels. You would forever remain in our heart.
- [blockquote]The world would seem empty if one thinks only about the rivers and mountains. But to know somebody who feels and thinks with us, who, though distant, is still close to us, is a great experience. He makes this world an inhabited garden.[/blockquote]
- There could be no goodbyes between us. My friend, wherever you are, you would always stay in my heart.
- Rest in peace knowing that we would never forget you.
- [blockquote]Death ushers a heartbreak which nobody can heal. You my friend gave be memories which even death can’t steal.[/blockquote]
- In the arms of god you gently rest. Our lives would never be the same again.