Funeral messages for a mother are those messages which are written to express sympathy and condolence on the death of a person. These messages are written to the sender’s mother in order to convey to her all the support and heartfelt feelings.
Any funeral messages for a mother must be self written and it must be heartfelt. Given below are a few samples of funeral messages for a mother.
Sample Funeral Messages for a Mother
- [blockquote]Although it is difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memories may help you to come out tomorrow my dear mother![/blockquote]
- You have overcome all the problems; you are the person who taught me not to lose confidence whatever the reason may be. Be brave my dear mother!
- The body dies but the soul never leaves. Your loved one is here and he is watching you. Be strong my dear mother!
- [blockquote]As sun sets, moon arises and as sun arises, moon sets. That is a game of life we are bound by it. As day comes night goes. The darkness in your life has to go when brightness comes![/blockquote]
- As your loving ones have been separated from you, nobody is permanent. So please try to accept it!
- I know that I can’t fill the place of your loved one. But I am there for your support and strength till my life. If you are sad it will hurt your loved one and he will not be set free!
- [blockquote]I know that it takes time for you to come out from the pain for the loss of your love one. But if you go back to the memories, I surely know that you will overcome this situation as days pass![/blockquote]
- Dear mom, it is so difficult to come to terms with the fact that your aunt is no more. She was a guiding force for you and I can understand how you must be feeling.
- May the soul of Aunt Sarah find peace and solace in the arms of the almighty. Hope you are doing fine mom.
- [blockquote]Dear mother, death is an inevitable part of live and a harsh truth which is difficult to accept but life must go on so please take care of yourself.[/blockquote]
- May the almighty bring peace to the soul that has left us. Hope that you are doing fine mother and taking uncle’s death in the right spirit.
- I was shocked to hear about the death of your aunt mom. May God give you and the family of the aunt to bear this loss.