Funeral messages for a mother are those messages which are written to express sympathy and condolence on the death of a person. These messages are written to the sender’s mother in order to convey to her all the support and heartfelt feelings.
Any funeral messages for a mother must be self written and it must be heartfelt. Given below are a few samples of funeral messages for a mother.
Sample Funeral Messages for a Mother
Although it is difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memories may help you to come out tomorrow my dear mother!
- You have overcome all the problems; you are the person who taught me not to lose confidence whatever the reason may be. Be brave my dear mother!
- The body dies but the soul never leaves. Your loved one is here and he is watching you. Be strong my dear mother!
As sun sets, moon arises and as sun arises, moon sets. That is a game of life we are bound by it. As day comes night goes. The darkness in your life has to go when brightness comes!
- As your loving ones have been separated from you, nobody is permanent. So please try to accept it!
- I know that I can’t fill the place of your loved one. But I am there for your support and strength till my life. If you are sad it will hurt your loved one and he will not be set free!
I know that it takes time for you to come out from the pain for the loss of your love one. But if you go back to the memories, I surely know that you will overcome this situation as days pass!
- Dear mom, it is so difficult to come to terms with the fact that your aunt is no more. She was a guiding force for you and I can understand how you must be feeling.
- May the soul of Aunt Sarah find peace and solace in the arms of the almighty. Hope you are doing fine mom.
Dear mother, death is an inevitable part of live and a harsh truth which is difficult to accept but life must go on so please take care of yourself.
- May the almighty bring peace to the soul that has left us. Hope that you are doing fine mother and taking uncle’s death in the right spirit.
- I was shocked to hear about the death of your aunt mom. May God give you and the family of the aunt to bear this loss.