Funeral messages for aunt are the text messages that are exchanged amongst bereaved aunt’s relatives, friends or family members on her funeral. Such messages are sent to comfort aunt’s family and are sent along with flowers to ease the situation.
Sample Funeral Messages For Aunt
- I always thought my aunt would be there with me forever, I cannot accept the fact that she is no more. I am going to miss her a lot.
- My aunt has always been an inspiration for me and her sudden death is a great loss which cannot be dealt with.
- I have never thought of her as my aunt, she has always been a mother for me and guided me in my life. May her soul rest in peace.
- The thought of my aunt bring wonderful memories of how she would light up the place around her with her laughter and love. Her memories will always be fresh in our hearts. May God be with her always.
- Guess God wanted someone so sweet and loving that he decided to separate us from our aunt. Her loss is truly great for us all.
- May God give us the strength to bear the loss of our wonderful aunt.
- I cannot believe that this day would come when I would be sending a message for my aunt. It is too painful to accept her death.
- I am sure my aunt is still around us, her presence is so strong. She is always going to be with us. Missing her a lot.
It’s hard to write something on the funeral of my aunt. But I just want to let you know that I will be always there with you in any kind of situations you want me to be.
- I was in a deepest shock to hear about the loss of my favorite aunt. I cannot forget her way of sipping tea in front of me. On her funeral, I request you all to give her blessings and prayers.
I never knew I would someday stand and cry over the funeral of my lovable aunt. She was an amazing person who always motivated me to live life to the fullest. Her deeds would surely give her a place in heaven.
- On the funeral of my aunt, I want to convey my deepest sympathy for this loss. Do not ever forget that we are here for you always.
Please accept my condolence on the loss of your mother. She was an aunt and a mother to me too. I loved her deeply and I will forever love her.