Funeral messages for Christians are those messages that are sent to the Christians who have lost their loved ones. These messages can be sent in the form of greeting cards, email, letters etc. The following messages can give you an idea as to how such messages can be framed.
Sample Funeral Messages for Christians
- Don’t let your hearts be disturbed. Have faith in god!
- [blockquote]Condolences! We may not understand why they leave this earth, before we were ready to say goodbye but little by little we remember them not for they died but for why they had left us. But the beautiful memories they gave us in life can never be forgotten. May God give peace to the departed soul.[/blockquote]
- With deepest sympathy, we will pray god to give strength to you in time of sorrow. May you find comforts in the memories you shared with your loving one!
- [blockquote]May it comfort you that god is always with you. I pray god to embrace you with love and peace. With deepest sympathy![/blockquote]
- She is in heaven now! Reaching out in his arms he receives her and carries forever. May she get eternity peace!
- [blockquote]God makes no mistakes! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Though you are upset now and your heart is breaking, I pray, as the times passes, you will come in trust of god’s wisdom and perfect timing![/blockquote]
- Our deepest condolences! Praying god will find comfort in knowing that god will never leave you even in your darkest hour of grief!
- [blockquote]Sympathy for your loss. I will pray that god embraces you in his loving arms and lifts you up when it is hard to stand. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this delicate time![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]May god bless you and be with you in this time of sorrow and bring you peace. I was so sorry to hear the news. You are in my thoughts and prayers with deepest sympathy![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]God’s grace will set us free. I was so sorry to hear the news. I am sending the daily prayers for you. May god’s arms surround you with his love and help in times of difficulties.[/blockquote]
- Please accept our deepest condolence for the loss of your loved one. We will pray to God that he gives you and your family the strength to bear the loss.