Funeral messages for family are those messages which are written to a family member on the occasion or event of a funeral which is conducted so as to bid goodbye to a loved one.
These messages are written so as to convey it to the family member that the sender is extremely sympathetic and is offering support. These messages must be kept simple and brief.
Given below are a few samples which can be used as reference messages for funeral messages for family.
Sample Funeral Messages for Family
- [blockquote]Death is only a pause; it never stops one from loving. The memories of your sister are always safe in your heart! Don’t worry I am always with you![/blockquote]
- Your loved one has left memories that will live in your heart forever. Please know, at this difficult time you are not alone. Thinking of you with concern!
- [blockquote]Those who are gone will always be loved and remembered. My sincere wishes and prayers are with you. I pray god to give you the strength to sustain the loss![/blockquote]
- At this moment, you are not alone. My thoughts and prayers are always with you. My deepest sympathy from the core of my heart!
- Your loss is irreplaceable, but don’t lose heart. I am always there for you, whenever you need me.
- May the loving memories of your loved one, last in your heart forever. Hope god gives you strength. Take care!
- [blockquote]As you have always shown how strong you are, I know you can come over with this. Have faith. The time would surely change and better days are always ahead! Be strong![/blockquote]
- Everyone is not strong enough to overcome this difficult phase. But I know you have it in you. So hold on to your patience. Better days are ahead. We miss your beloved too!
- Your sister was definitely the most humble and down to earth woman ever. May her soul rest in peace.
- May the soul of our brother find peace and may god help us all to overcome this sadness.
- The almighty is there for you and so am I. Just remember to consider me as a family member who is always there for you.
- [blockquote]I know this is a time of grief and sadness for all of us. But I just wish to tell you that you should not lose faith and try to bid goodbye to the passed away in the best possible way.[/blockquote]
- May the soul of your Uncle rest in peace.