Funeral messages for father are those messages which are written to the sender’s father and are used to express sympathy and condolence on the occasion of the death of someone close the sender’s father.
These messages are generally genuine and heartfelt in nature and must be kept as brief and precise as possible. Funeral messages for father must not take more than 2 lines. Given below are samples of a few such messages.
Sample Funeral Messages for Father
- Dear father, the sudden demise of Uncle Joseph is really a shock. Hope God gives you enough strength to overcome it.
- My dear father, it is very sad to hear that Aunt Audra is no more. May her soul find peace and may Lord gives you the power to stay calm!
- Father, I am grieved by the death of your dearest friend. I know the loss is irreparable. Hope God gives you great strength to come out of it!
- The loss of a special person in life is extremely saddening. Hope God listens to my prayers for you to get back to normal.
- Dear father, it was a great shock to hear that your dear friend is no more. I hope he finds peace in heaven and let God help you and his family to come out of the pain.
- It is really hard to believe that your dearest friend is no more. Dad, I hope he finds peace wherever he is! Be strong!
- I am blown after getting to know the unfortunate accident of Miss Mary. Dear dad, I know even you are in a shock. Hope the good Lord gives the strength to overcome the pain.
- [blockquote]Dear father, it is really difficult for me to come to the realisation of the fact that Aunt Hannah is no more with us. Please take care of everyone at home.[/blockquote]
- I am so saddened to hear about the death of your friend dear father. May his soul find harmony and hope his family is doing fine.
- [blockquote]I just came to know about the death of Uncle Tom. He was a great man and I am sure dad, that his death has saddened your heart. Hope you overcome this sadness soon.[/blockquote]
- Father, I am really sorry to hear about the unfortunate accident that took away the life of your friend. May his soul rest in peace. May God give the strength to his family to bear the loss.