Funeral messages are sent to people, when their near and dear ones are no more. Such messages are mainly sent to console the recipient and to let them know that you are with them in such difficult time.
At the time of funeral, flowers are sent to show the condolences that are accompanied with a message which are known as funeral messages for flowers. These types of messages can be written in the remembrance of the person who is no more or can be written to their family members to console them.
Samples Funeral Messages for Flowers
- You are one of the beautiful flowers in the garden that I had ever seen in my life!
- With the deepest sympathy with love and memories from your friend!
- Miss you lot! From your beloved wife!
- [blockquote]You will live in my heart forever like a beautiful flower that nobody can steal it from me![/blockquote]
- The death gives the pain that nobody can heal, but the love gives us a memory that nobody can take from me!
- In loving memory of my dear grandpa!
- With deepest sympathy!
- May these flowers express our heartily sympathy and let you know that how much we miss you!
- [blockquote]I will pray god to give you eternal peace![/blockquote]
- Please accept my condolences!
- God bless you and rest in peace. In loving memory!
- With a lot of love!
- [blockquote]I cannot express your loss by words. May your heart find comfort![/blockquote]
- May soul find peace and comfort? With deepest condolences!
- God bless you and your family!
- We are so much lucky to have you in our life and now we will miss you every day!
- [blockquote]As Lilly flower gives fragrance and die in one day, you gave us a lot of sweet memories that we cannot forget forever![/blockquote]
- Life is short, but memories are not short!
- If tears could build stairways, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home!
- Thinking of you as a flower who is no more to give his fragrance to the people. We will miss you a lot.
- Comforts come, but hope abides! In loving memory!
- [blockquote]My deepest sympathy on the loss. I was very fond of your mother; she was one of the kindest people I know in my life. I really hope this finds you well and holding up on your loss![/blockquote]
- Certain people and places are carried in our memory forever! We will miss you.