Funeral messages for grandma are the text messages that are sent to an individual on the funeral ceremony oh his/her grandma. Such messages are sent by the sender to motivate or teach him never to lost hope in lives.
Sample Funeral Messages for Grandma
- The demise of your grandma has filled our hearts with sadness. She was a lady of warm presence and essence. We are going to miss her gestures to offer sweets and tea whenever we used to visit your home. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are always there with you.
- We all know the love that you had for your grandmother. We are going to remember her forever. She will always occupy a sweetest place in our hearts for her kind gestures. On her funeral, please know that you are there in our thoughts and prayers. Accept these heartfelt condolences and sympathies and take best care.
- No pain is far reaching than the pain of losing your dear one. We can recall the days of your love and care for your grandma. She was a beautiful lady with wonderful heart. On her funeral, we all are praying for her peaceful soul. Please know that we are just a call away for any kind of assistance. Take care and accept our kind sympathies.
- No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart, please accept these condolences to know that we are there with you and never apart. The memories and love of your grandma will help you stand in this difficult time, we are there at your side. Take care.
- [blockquote]It was a great shock to hear that your grandma had passed away. She was a lady of her warmth and kindness. On her funeral, we pray to Lord that may her body and soul rest in peace.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I will never forget your grandma’s gesture to offer a sweet tea to us whenever she met. She always had a beautiful smile on her face that distinct her.[/blockquote] Her funeral is a shock to us but dear friend, never lose hope as we are there with you always!
- My grandma was very special to me and I can’t forget the way she used to sip her tea. On her funeral, I pray to GOD that she gets a place in heaven! May GOD bless her always.
- Through this message, I want to send you the condolence regarding the funeral of your granny. She was a beautiful lady full of thoughts and inspirations. May GOD rest her soul in peace.