Funeral messages for nephew are sent to those people who have lost their nephew. These messages are sent by near and dear ones to give comfort to the heart of the recipient and remind the memories they had spent with their nephew.
These messages can be sent be in the form of cards, email and letters. The following messages can give you an idea as to how such messages can be framed.
Sample Funeral Messages for Nephew
- With deepest sympathy on the loss of your nephew. Our heartfelt thoughts and prayer are with you in this difficult time!
- [blockquote]When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. With sympathy on the sad loss of your dear nephew![/blockquote]
- With the greatest sympathy on the loss of your beloved nephew. May the caring support of your family and friends bring you strength and consolation. Sharing in your sorrows at the loss of someone so special!
- Praying that your heart will be lifted by the loving thoughts that are with you. In deepest sympathy on loss of your nephew.
- [blockquote]Your memories are in your heart and may you never stop keeping god in your heart. May the memories of your nephew bring you strength and may time find a way to heal your loss. [/blockquote]Sorry for your loss and thinking of you at this sad time!
- [blockquote]The loss of your nephew may lead you to pain that no one can heal. The love and journey of his life with you, leaves a memory that will last for eternity. With deepest sympathy![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I know words cannot heal the pain you are going through. But please accept my heartily condolences on the loss of your nephew. My prayers are always with you and family during this time of difficulty.[/blockquote]
- Wishing you comfort, peace and strength during this time. May your memories burn forever bright. With greatest sympathy on the loss of your nephew.
- Although it’s difficult today to come out of it, may looking back in memory help console you tomorrow! Our deepest sympathy is with you at the loss of your nephew. May his soul rest in peace.
- [blockquote]I know it is really difficult time for you but you have to be strong to take care of your family and the family of your nephew who has left for heavenly abode. Our deepest sympathies are with you.[/blockquote]