A funeral is a ceremony conducted whenever an individual passes away. The purpose of this ceremony is to bless the soul so that it can rest in peace and have a safe journey to heaven.
Funeral messages for non-believer are the messages which are sent to the individuals who are non believers.
Sample Funeral messages for Non Believer:
We try to see things that are visible, but not those things that are invisible. Visible things have a temporary existence but invisible things are permanent.
- Whenever we face death, we should overlook its frontage for the spiritual truth behind it that death is temporary, but the soul is permanent.
- We wish the soul a safe journey to heaven.
- Death is not the end of life, but the beginning that we ignore to see.
Even if our home on earth is destroyed, we should know that there is a house, which is made by God, but not with hands and is permanent, in the heaven. In this home on earth, we may groan and long for the dwelling in heaven.
- What comes to this earth has to go someday. In the same way birth is an occasion which is temporary and death is permanent.
One, who tries to avoid death, is avoiding the chance to meet God. Let us bless this individual in his journey to meet the Almighty.
- What he sees is not the end of life, but the beginning of a beautiful journey.
- Lets bless the soul so that its rests in peace.