A funeral is a ceremony conducted whenever an individual passes away. The purpose of this ceremony is to bless the soul so that it can rest in peace and have a safe journey to heaven. Funeral messages for non-believer are the messages which are sent to the individuals who are non believers.
Sample Funeral messages for Non Believer:
- We try to see things that are visible, but not those things that are invisible. Visible things have a temporary existence but invisible things are permanent.
- Whenever we face death, we should overlook its frontage for the spiritual truth behind it that death is temporary, but the soul is permanent.
- We wish the soul a safe journey to heaven.
- Death is not the end of life, but the beginning that we ignore to see.
- Even if our home on earth is destroyed, we should know that there is a house, which is made by God, but not with hands and is permanent, in the heaven. In this home on earth, we may groan and long for the dwelling in heaven.
- What comes to this earth has to go someday. In the same way birth is an occasion which is temporary and death is permanent.
- One, who tries to avoid death, is avoiding the chance to meet God. Let us bless this individual in his journey to meet the Almighty.
- What he sees is not the end of life, but the beginning of a beautiful journey.
- Lets bless the soul so that its rests in peace.