Funeral obituary messages are sent to write an obituary to the family members of the diseased.
These are the sympathetic messages that are delivered in a polite tone to send your heartfelt sympathies and condolences on the funeral ceremony of the loved one. Such messages are sent by the sender on the day of funeral.
Sample Funeral Obituary Messages
- I am saddened to hear about the loss of your dear father. He was a great human being and would always remain in our heart. Please accept this funeral obituary.
- I would like you to know that we are there beside you during these difficult times. I understand that your mother was your only family and her sudden death has shattered you. We are there as your family. Please accept this funeral obituary.
- It gives me great pain in heart whenever I think about the sudden death of your dear uncle. I am delivering this funeral obituary on his demise. Do call me in case you need any help.
- I am sending this funeral obituary to let you know that we are there to hold your hands and give you strength. We are saddened to hear about the sudden death of your son. Our prayers and sympathies are there with you.
- It is a very difficult time for you as you have suddenly lost both your parents due to an accident. I request you to be strong and pray for their well being. Please accept this funeral obituary on behalf of my family.
- My sympathies are there with you. Please accept this funeral obituary!
My heart is filled with deep sorrow to hear about the sudden demise of your father. He was a man of great words and true wisdom. Please accept this funeral obituary on behalf of my family members. We are with you during this difficult time.
This funeral obituary reaches to you to tell you that we are with you during such a difficult time. We were deeply saddened to learn about the untimely death of your beloved sister. Please take this comfort in knowing that our heartfelt sympathies and prayers are with you.
- We are sending you this message with deep pain in our heart for the loss of your beloved mother. She was a divine lady of utmost love and beauty. Please know that we are delivering our funeral obituary to you on such demise. We are just a call away for any kind of help that you may need.