Writing a heartfelt funeral sympathy message could be a tall order.
Sending a sympathy message to somebody who has suffered any bereavement could lead you to dilemma of composing the correct word for conveying your deepest sympathy.
The message must, of course, emanate from the deepest point of your heart.
Sample Funeral Sympathy Messages
- [blockquote]I simply can’t imagine your sorrow at the demise of your wife. You were the best examples of two people in perfect harmony of each other. My heartfelt sympathies to you on this day of her funeral. Her memories would remain forever in time.[/blockquote]
- We had worked as colleagues for several years at the same organization, sharing the success and never worrying about competition.[blockquote]He became my friend with whom I shared my thoughts. My sincerest sympathies to his family, now that he is no more. It would have no replacement.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]My heart mourns at the loss of your sister. There could be no words which could possibly comfort you and lessen your sorrows at her death. Your loss as a brother can’t be filled up. I offer my helping hand and a sympathetic shoulder in these hours of grief.[/blockquote]
- Our friendship dates back to our school days and we were compatriots in mischief. Our friendship flourished with time and it was a blow to me when he was taken back by god. I mourn each and every moment of his absence.
- [blockquote]No words could express my grief at the loss of your father, whose presence had enriched me in many ways. My deepest sympathies.[/blockquote]