Saying that you are touched with someone’s presence is important so that no ones efforts go unacknowledged. Sending funeral text messages is the best way to show that you have been able to notice the gesture that has been put in by all and are truly moved by the same.
Sample Funeral Text Messages
- Thanks for being there it meant a lot to me.
- [blockquote]The closeness that you have showed has touched me completely and I will never be able to forget the great word of honor that you said for my mother.[/blockquote]
- It was nice to see so many great people saying good things about my dad. He was dear to me and looking at you all I can say that he was for you too.
- [blockquote]When I say you all saying the last words for my brother, the only thing I could think about was how nice his soul was that everyone had good to say about him. He meant the world to me and am sure was able to touch your heart at least once when he was alive. [/blockquote]Thank you for being there for him.
- For me my dad was my ideal, he has helped me in every situation, encouraged when I was right and scolded me for all my wrongs. [blockquote]However, one thing that I always knew was that he cared for me and wanted all well for me. Thanks for helping me in giving a tribute to father with your presence.[/blockquote]