It does not seem to be right to send the message alone at time, accompanying a wreath along might make a difference and help the receiver in understanding that you care and understand the pain that he has been going trough. A small note from your side can mean a lot.
Sample Funeral Wreath Messages
- [blockquote]May the memories and the love that you shared with your granny comfort you in some way. Please know that we are there for you always. We are praying for you all this while, take care![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I wish that the words of sympathy and condolences help you in some way. I am praying for the peaceful soul. We are just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need.[/blockquote]
- During such a difficult time of loss of your beloved sister, your family is counting on you to be a little stronger. Please know that our thoughts and prayers and always with you. May you overcome with this situation soon. Take care.
- [blockquote]No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart at this time of lose of your mother; please know that we are remembering you in our thoughts and prayers. Manage the situation with a strong heart, she will always be there with you and never apart.[/blockquote]
- Your uncle was a great person to know. He had a charming personality and had so much love for all of us to show. We all are praying for his peaceful soul. Take care.
- I was a pleasure to know your granny, may you get the strength to overcome the situation.
- It is important for you to hold yourself together at present so that you can support your family in handling the phase you all are going through.
- Accepting the situation is all that we have in our hands, the sooner we are able to do so the easier it will be for us to take care of our self.
- Sorry for your loss.
- I wish that your family overcomes the situation. I will pray for you all.
- Emma was a great person to know. She will always remain a part of my prayers.
- [blockquote]Try to hold yourself together is this difficult situation as you family is counting on you. May you get the strength to overcome this difficult phase in life.[/blockquote]
- I will pray to god that your mom rests in peace however; she will always hold a special place in our heart and be though about always.
- [blockquote]I know life is showing you a difficult time but I am also sure that you will be able to overcome the situation as you are one strong man I have ever known.[/blockquote]