Funny funeral messages are usually sent to make others to laugh. Its main intention is to relieve him from depression and remove stress. Funny funeral card messages are always sent only to close person, friends and relatives.
The tone of such messages is joyful and also expresses the condolences that are desired to be expressed. Such messages can be sent in the form of cartoons, pictures, text message, cards or letters. Below mentioned few messages can give you an idea as to how such messages can be framed.
Sample Funny Funeral Card Messages
- You and me have grown up together. I know that you are funniest and happiest person.[blockquote] I am sorry for your loss dear ones.[/blockquote] Would you like to come with me for dinner party?
- [blockquote]I am sorry for the death of your loved ones. I am happy you are still alive![/blockquote]
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Never laugh when someone dies.[/highlight] You will be the next one to die. They will wrap you in a big white sheet and throw you down about fifty feet.
- Never miss a funeral. If you don’t go to their funeral they won’t come to yours!
- [blockquote]Where there is a death there will be relative.Guess how I come to know. I’m a funeral director![/blockquote]
- Always old people tell me you’re the next during the times of wedding. So now I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!
- Wedding is just like a funeral. In wedding and funeral you are well decorated with flowers. Difference between these two is, in wedding you can smell your own flowers, but in funeral you can’t!
- Oops! I forgot your funeral today. I promise you I will come in your next funeral!
- If you don’t have the idea of getting ready for [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Valentine’s Day[/highlight] then please make the idea for your funeral!
- Sorry, I can’t come with you for the date. I have a funeral to attend. Hope I have given you enough time to arrange for another date!
- When I feel depressed I wear all black. People think that I am going to funeral!
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-teal” ]Thank you for the meal at funeral![/highlight]
- [blockquote]I am so sorry that my wife is still alive and yours not![/blockquote]
- I am sorry to hear about your loss and hope that there is no possible way that you can be mistakenly implicated!
- [blockquote]I am sorry to hear that you are no more. I am sending you this card on the chance that I simply misheard![/blockquote]