Graveside funeral messages are those messages which are written to a person who is organising the funeral of a person who has recently passed away. These messages must be genuine and heartfelt in nature. Graveside funeral messages must be kept precise and must not be too lengthy in nature. Given below are a few sample graveside funeral messages for your reference purpose.
Sample Graveside Funeral Messages
- It is extremely disheartening to know that a wonderful person has left us and gone to reside in the house of the lord. May he find peace and solace in the arms of Jesus.
- May Jesus help you overcome the grief and also help David’s soul rest in peace.
- I am sure Mark wanted you all to be happy and smiling. So please try and be normal as much as you can.
- When sad events like these occur, one must try and remain calm and composed. Whenever you need support or help, remember that I am just a call away.
- I am here for you in these difficult times of the demise of your brother. He was surely the most cheerful person ever.
- I was shocked to get the news about the death of your Uncle. May God give you and your family the strength to bear the loss.