Out of office funeral messages are the messages that are sent by a person who was out of his office while he was informed about the funeral of a person.
Such messages might also be sent by a sender to someone who is currently not in the office, to update him about the funeral of a person.
Sample Out of Office Funeral Messages
- As I was on leave, I did not know about this sad news. I feel very sorry to hear about the death of your wife. We are with you!
- [blockquote]As you are away from office, we just want to inform that Mr. Smith passed away this morning and the funeral would take place at 4 PM. Please attend the funeral and have him and his family in your prayers.[/blockquote]
- It was indeed a great shudder to us when we got to know about this sad news. This was never expected. As we were away from office, we got to know about it a little late. I hope God gives you good comfort and blessings. Your sister will surely be missed!
- [blockquote]As I was away from office, I was not aware of it. Very sorry to hear the sad news of your mother who is no more. You are always in my prayers and I hope your mother finds eternal peace.[/blockquote]
- Boss, I got to know about sad demise of your brother a little late as I was not in office. I am very sorry to hear about it and I hope everything will be back to normal very soon. I will surely pray for you.
- I was out of office for my field work when I got to know about the sudden demise of your wife. I am really sorry to hear about your loss. Please take this comfort in knowing that we all are with you during this difficult time.
- Since you are out of office, we are sending this message to let you know that Mr. Bob’s father has passed away. The funeral ceremony is scheduled for 6:00PM. You are kindly requested to attend the funeral on time.
- [blockquote]It was a sudden shock to me when I got a call and heard that your sister is no more. I was out of office, so my co-workers informed me about the same. May God’s grace and blessings comfort you. Please know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers. [/blockquote]