Short funeral messages are the funeral messages which are short and precise in nature. These messages are written to a person who is organising a funeral service for the death of a loved one.
These messages are meant to be sympathetic in nature and for this reason, these messages must be self written. Given below are a few sample short funeral messages.
Sample Short Funeral Messages
- Good people leave us early. It is most unfortunate that your relative passed away. May his soul rest in peace.
- Your mother’s demise came as unbelievable news. You can call whenever you need me. May lord protect her soul.
- Believe in God and he will take care of you and your family. May your father’s soul finds peace and solace.
- The biggest truth in this world is death but we are never able to accept it. It is most unfortunate that your brother passed away at such a young age. May the Almighty be with you and your family.
- My heart weeps at the news of your husband’s death. May he be in peace.
- Do not lose faith and try to wipe away your tears as your wife would have always wanted you to be happy. May Lord keep her happy in heaven.
- Guess God has taken away the most cheerful person. Be strong as you need to take care of the whole family.
- Your aunt was the best person I have ever met. She will be missed truly. May God gives strength to you and her family to bear the loss.
- Life goes on, so you need to get over your friend’s death and move on life. May Lord be with you.
- The lord takes away all good people and may be it was destiny that your friend had to leave us. May his soul rest in peace.
He was the most charming and full of life man that I have ever met in my life. It is difficult to accept that he is no more with us.
- It is hard to believe that Martha is no more. May the lord give her soul the peace it deserves.
- In these hard times, remember that I am here for you and just a call away. Take care.
- Have faith in god. He shall help you overcome all the grief and pain of the loss of your mother.
Life is so harsh to good people sometimes. Really sad to hear about what happened. May she rest in peace.