Short funeral messages are the funeral messages which are short and precise in nature. These messages are written to a person who is organising a funeral service for the death of a loved one.
These messages are meant to be sympathetic in nature and for this reason, these messages must be self written. Given below are a few sample short funeral messages.
Sample Short Funeral Messages
- Good people leave us early. It is most unfortunate that your relative passed away. May his soul rest in peace.
- Your mother’s demise came as unbelievable news. You can call whenever you need me. May lord protect her soul.
- Believe in God and he will take care of you and your family. May your father’s soul finds peace and solace.
- The biggest truth in this world is death but we are never able to accept it. It is most unfortunate that your brother passed away at such a young age. May the Almighty be with you and your family.
- My heart weeps at the news of your husband’s death. May he be in peace.
- Do not lose faith and try to wipe away your tears as your wife would have always wanted you to be happy. May Lord keep her happy in heaven.
- Guess God has taken away the most cheerful person. Be strong as you need to take care of the whole family.
- Your aunt was the best person I have ever met. She will be missed truly. May God gives strength to you and her family to bear the loss.
- Life goes on, so you need to get over your friend’s death and move on life. May Lord be with you.
- The lord takes away all good people and may be it was destiny that your friend had to leave us. May his soul rest in peace.
- [blockquote]He was the most charming and full of life man that I have ever met in my life. It is difficult to accept that he is no more with us.[/blockquote]
- It is hard to believe that Martha is no more. May the lord give her soul the peace it deserves.
- In these hard times, remember that I am here for you and just a call away. Take care.
- Have faith in god. He shall help you overcome all the grief and pain of the loss of your mother.
- [blockquote]Life is so harsh to good people sometimes. Really sad to hear about what happened. May she rest in peace.[/blockquote]