Get well soon email messages are the text messages sent via email to a friend or a loved one. It expresses our regards, blessings and concern for them. It’s a cost free way of wishing a speedy recovery.
Samples Get Well Soon Email Messages
- This email has been sent to you so that you get well really soon. We are missing your presence; you have always been the source of inspiration, adding to our happiness. Please take good care of yourself and get well really soon.
- All this while, we are praying that you get well really fine. We are sad to learn about your sickness, take proper care and return to the office with great strength. Get well soon.
- We have heard the news about your accident from Bob. All this while you are in our thoughts and we wish that you get well really soon. Do not worry about your pending work and assignments; we are here to look after that.
- Dearest friend, I feel incomplete without you. I am waiting for the day when you will be in the pink of your health and I am praying that you get well really soon. Just call for any kind of help that you may need, always count on me. Take care and get well soon.
- At this time of your hospitalization, our kind prayers and thoughts are there with you. Please take timely medicines and get well soon.
- Heard the news about your sickness. Praying for your healthy life. Get well soon and stay blessed.
- [blockquote]Longing to see you in the best of your health. Fight against your illness and prove yourself to be victorious. Don’t worry, you will get well really soon![/blockquote]
- You mean a lot to me my friend and so does your health and happiness. God bless you!
- [blockquote]All these surgeries may make you weak for some time but will guarantee your life long healthiness. Good times are about to come dear. Get well soon.[/blockquote]
- As sky is incomplete without the stars so am I without you my dear friend. Praying for that you get well really soon.
- Our prayers and thoughts are always with you. With God’s grace you will get well soon. Stay blessed sis.
- [blockquote]Time will heal your wounds. Don’t lose your calm and patience as you are soon to step in a healthy and happy phase of life. Get well soon![/blockquote]