Get well soon messages for co workers are the messages which are sent to a co-worker who isn’t well or is facing a health issue.
These messages are meant to convey it to the receiver that the sender sincerely wishes that he/she gets well soon and come back to work.
Get well soon messages for co workers must sound genuine and heartfelt and must not be more than 2 lines long. Given below are a few samples.
Get Well Soon Messages for Co-Workers
- [blockquote]Dearest co-worker, I was sad to hear about your illness. I am messaging to deliver my get well soon wish to you, I wish that you stay strong and manage to fight your illness and pass through. Please get well soon, you are being missed.[/blockquote]
- You are not just a co worker to me but a true friend to be. You have always been a source of inspiration and motivation for me. I feel sad to hear about your sickness. Sending this get well soon wish to you so that you recover fast and return to work with a happiness. Do not worry about your pending works and tasks; we are here to look after that. Take care and get well soon.
- [blockquote]Not just a co worker, I see you as my life’s mentor. You were always there at my side to lift me up and make me rise. I am missing you all the time.[/blockquote]You were the one to make me enjoy. Please get well soon and return to work. Boss and all the team members are missing you.
- It feels great to have such a confident and a professional co worker like you. It feels sad to know that you are not well and hence I am sending by get well soon wish to you. Take care!
- The workplace is not the same without you around. So please get well soon really fast and come back.
- So sorry to hear about your illness. May god help you recover quickly and get well soon.
- Dear Jimmy, get well soon and please get back to work as I miss working with you.
- The office feels empty without your presence. So take your medicines and get well soon.
- May your wounds heal up fast and make you able to come back to work again.
- Get well soon. We all miss you here at office.
- Without you around in office, there is no one to help me on my project. So please Get well soon and come back.