Cousins are close family members and to hear that they have fallen ill could be very dejecting. Precious moments of our childhood are often spent with them a get well soon messages for cousin can liven up his spirits and encourage him to recover quickly.
These messages will cheer him up and enliven your cousin’s spirit. Your cousin may be sooner on his feet than you expected.
Sample Get Well Soon Messages for Cousin
- Our prayers and thoughts are always with you, dear cousin. Here’s wishing you a speedy recovery.
- I wish you all the comfort, support and strength so that you can get well soon.
- We hope that you would get well sooner than we expect because you’re too special to be ill.
- Here’s sending you some nice healing thoughts and a little bit of sunshine for brightening up your day.
- Sending you good wishes and tons of love and earnestly praying for the fastest possible recovery of my dearest cousin.
- [blockquote]Sorry to hear that you have fallen to a bout of illness. Hoping that you will be back on your feet within the shortest possible time.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Hope that you progress towards full recovery is speedy and on the correct track. Get well soon my dear cousin. We really miss you a lot.[/blockquote]
- If knowing that somebody cares helps in the healing process, then my dear cousin would be already feeling better.
- I have heard that you have lately been under the weather. Hope that there are enough sunny spells soon coming your way.
- There’s a prescription that I have that can make you feel better. It is called chocolate and it’s only available across the counter.
- Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, dear cousin. But you are getting breakfast at your bed. That’s the brighter side.
- [blockquote]Most of the get well soon messages are like analogies. They are distorted, poor and oversimplified example about we really want to convey. Get well soon cousin.[/blockquote]
- There are three things in the world that have been known as the best care for curing illness. Mom’s chicken soup, her kisses and “get well soon” messages from me. Get well soon, cousin dearest.
- [blockquote]Heard that your doctor has prescribed the KISSpirin and HUGacetamol tablets to recover quickly. You would be glad to know that I have huge stocks of both of them. Come here, you wretched.[/blockquote]