The get well soon messages for employee are those that are written to an office superior, colleague or a subordinate staff when they fall ill or aren’t physically well to attend office.
These messages are meant for conveying a sense of hope and care that the receiver of the message recovers from the ailment as soon as possible. Such messages are usually formal and exchanged between people sharing a formal relation.
Sample Get Well Soon Messages for Employee
- [blockquote]Recently heard about your illness. From the deepest point in the heart, I pray for your well being and speedy recovery. Get well soon.[/blockquote]
- We hope that you would get well sooner than we expect because you’re too special in the organization to be ill.
- [blockquote]Kindly take good care about yourself and leave all work tensions and pending assignments to us. Hoping to see you soon on the floor.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Feeling sorry to hear that you have fallen to a bout of illness. Hoping that you will be back on your feet within the shortest possible time.[/blockquote]
- Your presence in the department means a lot to us and so does your happiness and health. Here is a wish to say, take care and get well soon.
- Feeling so sorry to learn that you have fallen ill. Here’s wishing you the quickest possible recovery.
- May god help the most in healing your wounds faster and also expecting to see you at the office canteen.
- [blockquote]Please take total rest and also leave all your worries to us. We really pray and hope that you would get well very soon and resume work.[/blockquote]
- With the warmest and heartfelt of all whishes, this message come to express that we hope you are recovering well from the illness.
- To build up the courage and resilience for fighting illnesses is the best art of medicine. Wishing you the fastest possible recovery.
- [blockquote]I know that at this point of time you are likely to feel very unwell and sick. But you worry not. I am sure you would regain your health fast.[/blockquote]
- Praying for your quickest recovery, sir. Get well quickly.
- Hope to see you soon with better and improved health. Try to take adequate rest and don’t stress yourself out.
- Your bout of illness has come as a shock to us. We hope to see you back in the department soon.