Sending a get well soon message at the time of someone’s ill health or sickness is expressive of your concern, worry and consideration towards him or her. When these messages are being sent to a friend’s daughter, such messages are called as get well soon messages for friend’s daughter. The messages can be sent to a friend or to a friend’s daughter directly, to convey a get well soon wish and a greeting. The messages are framed in a polite manner, to display your care and concern.
Sample Get Well Soon Messages for Friend’s Daughter
- Dearest Julie, your dad told me that you are suffering from a high fever. I am really concerned for you dear. Please have proper rest and take good care. Get well soon and you are there in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.
- Bob, I know that you are sad because your daughter is hospitalised. Do not feel alone because she is there in our thoughts and blessings. We are praying for her speedy recovery, take good care and we are sure that she will get well really soon.
- Dearest Martha, I met your father today and he told me that you are not doing well for the past few days. I am sending my sincerest blessings and get well soon wishes on your way. Please know that I am worried for you, get well soon.
- Jenny, as your dad is off for some work, I am here to look after you. I have come to know that you are not in the pink of your health. Please take timely medicines so and complete rest. I am just a call away for any kind of assistance. Get well soon.
- I have always loved you like my own daughter. I met your father today and he told me that you are suffering from a high fever. Please accept my get well soon wish and I hope that you feel a little better. Please take care and get well really soon dear.
- My friend, who is your dad, told me about your ill health. He is too worried to see you in such a condition. Please take good care and remember that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.
- Dear Martin, I came to know that your daughter is suffering from malaria. It’s really sad and I pray to God that she get well soon. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.