Get well soon messages for friend’s mother are such messages that are framed in a sweet and a polite manner to convey a get well soon wish to your friend’s mother. The messages are expressive of the concern that you have for her sickness. At the time of her ill health sending messages and wishes proves to be a warm gesture. Some samples of these messages are given below.
Sample Get Well Soon Messages for Friends Mother
- Aunt, Roose told us that you are not well for the past few days. We were sad to hear the same and all this while you are being remembered in our prayers. Please get well soon.
- Whenever we have visited your house, we have always felt like it’s our own. Aunt, you have loved us in the same way as you have loved our friend Fred. Listening about your sickness, we are sending our get well soon wishes to you. We wish you a quick recovery.
- Joe told me that you not in the pink of your health. Aunt, please take this comfort in knowing that we are thinking about you all this while. We know that you are a strong lady and you will overcome your illness with a great smile. Please get well soon.
- Whenever I used to talk to Jenney, she always used to praise a lot about your love and affection for her. We all know the motherly love that you give to her. She discussed about your ill health with us and we are sorry to hear about the same. Please accept our get well soon wishes and take best care.
- This messages is being sent to my best friend’s mother so that she gets well really soon. Aunt, I just can’t wait to have some delicious snacks from you. Take timely medicines, I miss you. Get well soon.
- I have never considered you as a mother of my friend but have always respected you as my own mother. Listening about your sickness, I am just praying that you feel a little better. Please take good care of yourself; I am deeply thinking about you. Get well soon.
- Aunt, please get well really soon. We are waiting to have delicious dinner from you.
- Dear aunt, I just came to know about you ill health and really worried. Please take good care of yourself and get well soon.