Get well soon messages for him can be written to various male people like your husband, son, colleague, cousin and others. These messages are written to wish speedy recovery and good health to the recipient.
In most cases get well soon messages for him would encourage him to battle his illness and emerge as a winner.
One can send these messages through SMS, card or any other means.
Sample get well soon messages for him
- You’re feeling lowly and so am I because I can’t be around. Praying before god for your speedy recovery. My dear husband. Get well soon.
- [blockquote]I have sent my care and love with the wind. I have asked the wind to send all my love to you. Daily praying to god for your fastest possible recovery. Get well soon, love.[/blockquote]
- Last night, I saw some stars come out and start playing. Not all of them, however, were shining though. This is because they all know that you’re not with me and recovering from ill health.
- You are being missed not only by me but also by the whole family. Get well soon and come back home.
- [blockquote]My love, the message comes straight from the heart for whishing you the fastest recovery possible. Be back to your good health. Get well quickly.[/blockquote]
- It’s long time since we had the chicken burger at Roger’s café. Get well fast and let’s have the gala time again.
- You’re the most spirited individual I have ever come across. You don’t look good lying on the hospital bed. Battle hard and I am sure you would be out in the brighter world.
- Illness, dear, is when you’re entitled to a paid leave. The employer is cleverer though. Be back on your feet quickly.
- You have always meant a lot to me. Your well being and happiness is of the most importance to me. Get well fast, please.
- [blockquote]I’m always by your side and it would help to know that someone is always there for you and you can always count on me whenever in need.[/blockquote]
- You are the brightest and most cheerful man in the whole world and it doesn’t feel nice to see you confined to the bed. Get well fast, dear.
- We all fall ill at some point in our lives. But to see the best man in the world suffering is unbearable. Get well soon, darling.