Nephews are very precious to our families. From their very infancy, we develop a liking and kindness for them. In some countries, where the joint family system is still in vogue, nephews are no less dear than our sons or daughters.
Uncles and aunts always share a special bonding with their nephews. Hence, a get well soon messages for nephew, when falls ill, will liven up his spirits.
Sample Get Well Soon Messages for Nephew
- [blockquote]Studies and researches have indicated that those who receive a “get well soon” message more often and sooner, have a faster chance of recovery from their illness. My message is towards that end.[/blockquote]
- Get well soon, my dearest nephew, so that one can realize that you do not do anything around here.
- [blockquote]My dear nephew, I know that you’re terribly ill. But always remember that your uncle is forever by your side even if we are separated by miles. Wishing you a quick recovery in Facebook.[/blockquote]
- Feeling so sorry to learn that you have taken ill on your birthday. Here’s wishing you the quickest possible recovery.
- [blockquote]The world isn’t the same when you fall ill. Get well quickly. Your sister already has her eyes on the box of chocolates that I have kept saved for you.[/blockquote]
- The food becomes terrible whenever you fall ill. Thank god there’s beer. Wish you a speedy recovery.
- Nephew dearest, we all hate you to see lying sick. Can you quickly get well, please?
- There’s no better medicine than hope and no incentive so big and no tonic as powerful as expecting something new in the days ahead.
- To build up the courage and resilience for fighting illnesses is the best art of medicine. Wishing you the fastest possible recovery.
- [blockquote]What lies ahead of us and what is lying behind us are just trivial matters when you compare what lies inside us. Get the courage to fight your illness. Get well soon, nephew.[/blockquote]
- If the future seems like overwhelming, always remember that it only comes a single moment at a time.
- I have no doubts that you will get through it all alone, but why must you have to? I am always there for you whenever you need me.
- My dear nephew, give yourself all the gifts of rest and time that you need. Know that you are surrounded by your family.