Get well soon messages to colleagues are sent to wish speedy recovery and to make the colleagues feel lively and happy.
Sample Get Well Soon Messages to Colleagues:
- [blockquote]Dearest colleague, we are praying for your speedy recovery. We hope you know that we are missing your presence at the office. You are the person who always makes boring hours into the interesting ones, we are missing our moments of fun. Please get well soon.[/blockquote]
- We are missing you at our work place. Dearest colleague, we hope that you get well really soon and overcome this phase. Do not be worried about the work loads; we are here to look after that. Just take best care of you and get well soon.
- [blockquote]Your presence is missed by all of us. At the office, you have always been a source of inspiration. We are missing the canteen fun that we used to have with you; we are messaging to say please get well soon. We all are praying for your speedy recovery.[/blockquote]
- Not just a colleague, you have become a dearest friend. I was sad to hear about your accident. Please get well soon and overcome this bend. I am waiting for you to join your office again. Get well soon.
- [blockquote]Dearest colleague, we are sending healthy thoughts for the day. Please know that we miss you at the office and accept our get well soon wishes that are being sent your way. Get well really soon.[/blockquote]
- Our life is just like a game, in the first half of our life, we enjoy “our birthdays, valentine’s day, friendship days and birthdays”. In the second half: We face ailments and sickness! Wishing you speedy recovery and get well soon my friend.
- Without you I cannot enjoy my work at office, I hope you will recover at ease and return to office soon! Get well soon dear!
- Do not be so selfish, do not be a sloth, I pray to God for you speedy recovery and I hope you will join office soon; I miss you and get well soon!
- [blockquote]Dear Colleague! Do not be so low due to your bad health; it is just a change of weather and nothing else! I know you will get well soon and come back to office! Think positive![/blockquote]