At the time of someone’s death, friends and relatives send funeral gifts like flowers and candles along with messages which are known as funeral gift card messages. These messages are sent to comfort, console and sympathise a person at the time of funeral of his or her dear one. The messages convey sender’s sympathies and condolences to the reader.
Sample Funeral Gift Card Messages
- May our kind sympathies and loving thoughts at the time of funeral of your beloved mother comfort you. Please know that we are always there for you. You and your family members are remembered in our thoughts and prayers. Take care!
- Please accept the funeral flowers at the time of the sudden demise of your father and try to hear the words of pain that we are not able to speak. Your dad was a man of words and he will always be remembered. Take this comfort in knowing that we stand at your side during the time of your sorrows.
- Thinking of you at this difficult time, we wanted to let you know that we are praying for your sister’s peaceful soul. Her funeral ceremony has filled our hearts with sadness too. For any kind of helps that you mad need, we are just a call away from you. Take care and accept these funeral flowers.
- At such a difficult time of funeral of your beloved mother, please take this comfort in knowing that there is one more angel above us. May the love that you shared and the memories that you built comfort in some way. Have a strong heart and take care of others.
- We are sending our thoughts to comfort, prayers to support and these funeral flowers to ease your sadness. The demise of your beloved father has saddened our hearts. Please know that we all are praying for his soul to rest in peace. Take care and call for any kind of assistance.
- Words, however gentle, may not ease the pain that you must be carrying in your heart. Please accept the funeral flowers and know that we are there with you and never apart. May the profound love of your dearest grandmother comfort you in some way. Take care.
- We are sending these flowers in remembrance of your aunt. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in these tough times. May her soul rest in peace.