Funny gift card messages are those messages that are written in a funny and a humorous manner and are sent along with a gift. These types of gift card can be sent to friends, relatives and other loved ones on their birthday, anniversary, other occasion or just casually. These messages must be framed in such a manner so that it brings the smile of the face of the receiver. Some Funny gift card messages sample messages are given below.
Sample Funny Gift Card Messages
- I have sent you a big fat gift, comparing it with the big fat belly you have. I hope you will like it.
- Please accept the round aquarium that I am sending your way. I am sure that you are going to like the fishes that I have selected for you. Fishes might appear tempting to you, beware and do not attempt to eat them! Just kidding.
- I have sent you this gift only because it was suited my budget and it did not max my credit card. Hope you are going to like it.
- Before you open this present that I have sent to you, please know that you are really very hard to shop and buy for.
- If you do not like this gift, do not blame me, blame the person who made it.
- If you think I have selected this gift with efforts and hard work, you are wrong! It was from the internet that I got this.
- Warning! You must take 2 pain killers before you open this gift.
- Because the golf course was calling you and you could not go, I am sending this golf stick to you to bang on your head. Do not wait anymore, rise and pursue your dreams.
- I am sending this wedding gift to congratulate you as you have finally decided to tie a knot on your neck. Best wishes and heartiest congratulations.
- This wedding congratulation gift has been sent to my dearest friend so that I can welcome him whole heartedly to the world of prisoners. Good luck!
- Congratulations you are engaged! Enjoy all the gifts and presents during your courtship period because once you are married, everything will be shared with your partner.
- I am sending this birthday gift to you my dear friend as Santa came in my dreams and told me about your choice of gift. If you do not like it, blame Santa and not me.