People send sympathy messages and condolence wordings in order to comfort the person during the tough time of his/her life. These sympathetic messages when are sent along with a gift they are known as sympathy gift card messages. These types of messages must convey thoughtfulness and kindness of the sender.
Sample Sympathy Gift Card Messages
- During such a difficult time of loss of your beloved father, please accept my heartfelt condolences and sympathies that are being sent your way. Please know that you are there in our thoughts and prayers.
- Death is inevitable and it comes to all. At this time of loss of your dearest sister, may the grace and blessings of Almighty be with you. Take this comfort in knowing that we are just a call away for any kind of assistance. Take care.
- No pain is far reaching than the pain of losing a mother. As I am sending this sympathy gift to you, may you be comforted in some way. Our thoughts and prayers are there with you and your family.
- No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart, please take this comfort in knowing that our sincerest blessings and heartfelt sympathies are there with you. If I can be of any assistance to you during such a difficult time, do not hesitate to give a call. Take care.
- Through this gesture, I want to convey my heartfelt condolences and sincerest sympathies on the sudden demise of your grandmother. We all know the love that you had for her. Live with a strong heart as you have to look after your family members. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Our hearts are filled with sadness to hear about the demise of your beloved father. He was a man of wisdom and words. May the memories that you built and the love that you shared comfort you in some way. Please accept our sympathies and condolences and know that we are there with you always. Take good care of your mother and I am just a call away.
- Dear friend, I am really sad to hear about the death of your uncle. He was a very lively and a great man. Sending the flowers in his remembrance. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.
- Hope these flowers will comfort you in some way. My heartfelt sympathies and condolence are there with you at the time of loss of your aunt.