Sympathy gift messages are the messages that are sent along with a gift to a friend or a relative when the recipient has suffered a tragedy.
The messages should be sympathetic and must make the person feel better.
Sample Sympathy Gift Messages
- It is tragic to know about the loss of your father. I hope that you become stronger and recompose yourself.
- [blockquote]Nothing can compensate for the vacuum created in your life due to the passing away of your wife. Let us pray for the well being of her soul.[/blockquote]
- There are people in life whom you can never forget even after they are gone and your sister is one of them. It is sad to know about her sudden death.
- I understand the difficult situation that you are going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- I request you to accept our heartfelt sympathies for the loss that you have to go through. I would like you to know that we are beside you whenever you need us.
- [blockquote]These difficult times are tough situations that test your mental strength. In these times you need to be strong and stand as a support not only for yourself but also your family.[/blockquote]
- Our warmest condolences are there for you. Do let us know if you need any help.
- We are deeply saddened to know about the death of your father. He was a great person and would like you to know that he is still alive in our memory.
- I would like to express my sympathy for the sudden death of your brother.
- I pray that may god give you mental strength as you experience this journey of grief.
- [blockquote]In this difficult situation you have to gather all your mental strength and be strong in order to pray for the well being of the soul.[/blockquote]
- Words are not enough to express the sadness that you are going through. I convey my condolences for the deceased.
- [blockquote]I wish for your mental peace and pray that God gifts you comfort so that you get the courage to face the days ahead. I understand that it is a great loss and my sympathies are there with you.[/blockquote]
- We would like to know that we are there to support you in the grieving process.
- Please accept my condolences. Your brother in law’s death is a great loss for me too.