Going away is an act of departing. Messages are sent to people, family members, friends, etc, when they depart of leave from a workplace, organisation etc.
Going away messages for colleagues are the messages that are sent to your colleagues and co workers at the time of their farewell or at the time when they are going away.
These messages are expressive of your gratitude towards your colleagues. The messages must be framed in a beautiful manner so as to bid a cheerful goodbye to a colleague.
Sample Going Away Messages for Colleagues
- [blockquote]From our leisurely coffee breaks to our canteen fun, you have always been a great colleague and a true friend. From our hours of hectic schedules, to the boring meetings, you have always been a blessing. Dear colleague, I would like to wish you all the best for your future. May you rise in your career.[/blockquote]
- A colleague like you is a rarest chance to find. You have left beautiful memories to bind. As you are looking forward for the greater opportunities, I wish you good luck so that you overcome all the difficulties. I am sure of your success, keep on working with excellence.
- [blockquote]I am messaging to tell you that I never considered you just as a colleague but a friend who is so true. As you are going away to mark new horizons to your career, I would like to wish you all the best for your future. Please stay in touch.[/blockquote]
- Very few people find a friend in a colleague. You have always been a source of inspiration for me. Working with you was a best thing to be. I wish you all the best for your future life, may you explore reasons to rise. Good bye!
- Over these 5 years that we spent together, you have become more than a colleague for me. You have become a true friend and even a mentor to me. I wish you all the very best for the life that you intend to purse, please know that I am going to deeply miss you.
- [blockquote]On your farewell, I just wish if we could spend a little more time together. I am going to miss your presence and guidance forever. You have always helped me in my projects; I wish you all the best for your career prospects. Thanks a lot for all your help and guidance.[/blockquote]