Going away messages for coworkers is offered when an employee is leaving the company. These messages are sent by the employee who is leaving the company to his coworkers on the last day of work. These messages are general and have a formal tone.
Sample Going Away Messages for Coworkers
- [blockquote]As I take the new road I am leaving all of you with a little pain and a feeling of achievement for having been with me always. Thanks a lot for everything.[/blockquote]
- Going away always means a new beginning and I hope that it brings in good things for me and all of you too.
- Good byes are always sad but one should take it positively as the promise for something better.
- [blockquote]While it is time for me to say goodbye I would always remember all the good times that we spent together and cherish them for life.[/blockquote]
- Even though we may not be working together from tomorrow the wisdom that has been passed on by all of you will always remain with me forever.
- [blockquote]As I am going ahead in life I wish and pray that even all of you progress in career and have a prosperous life. Thanking you all for everything.[/blockquote]
- We will be far from each other from tonight but all of you will be in my heart always.
- [blockquote]It was a great pleasure working with all of you and times immemorial have been accumulated by me. Wish you all also a very good life ahead.[/blockquote]
- I take this opportunity to thank one and all in this organization for supporting me all through and hope we can meet someday again.
- It seems like working in the office will seem longer and less merry without the company of all of you.
- [blockquote]I will miss each one of you in this office for the undaunted support offered to me when I was new, but as one has to let go of old things in order to explore better things I have to leave all your companionship. May all of you have a great life.[/blockquote]
- Now time is ripe for me to part ways with this organization and more than the happiness of a new job I am feeling pained to leave you all.
- All of you have made such a tremendous difference in my career that I felt so happy even when working was tough. Thanks to all of you for everything.