Messages that are sent to sadly express the goodbye to the person when he is going away are called as sad going away messages.
These messages are written in a sad tone to let the reader know that he will be missed once he is gone.
Such messages are written with the use of polite and sad words to express the feelings of the sender.
Sample Sad Going Away Messages
- [blockquote]It hurts to say goodbye to someone whom you love. Dear Charlie, our bond is blessed with the blessings of GOD above. No matter we are far or near, the love between us will last forever.[/blockquote] I am going to miss you, I will be back in some years, after completing the dreams that I have thought to pursue.
- [blockquote]I wish I can tell you how sad I am feeling. The news of your farewell is really saddening. I wish I could stop you from going away, I wish to bid you a cheerful adieu and I am sending by good luck wishes and blessings on your way. Have a blessed life ahead.[/blockquote]
- On your farewell, I just wish if we would stay a little longer. During the office hours, we all are going to miss the fun that we used to have together. You have always inspired us to work harder; we wish you all the best for your future. Please stay in touch.
- [blockquote]As you are looking forward for some great opportunities, we wish that the sun shine up on your face. May your workplace greet you with successful moments to embrace. The time that we shared with you was the best phase. Wishing you all the best for your new workplace.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]This is to let you know that your presence, guidance and support will be deeply missed. We must thank you in deepest respect for being so helping. It was a lifetime opportunity having worked under such a great professional like you, all the very best for the dreams that you intend to pursue. We will miss you a lot.[/blockquote]
- You are a one true love of my life. Being with you, I feel like I am in a paradise. Words may fail to express the sadness that I have in my heart, I never knew we had to stay far and have to see the moments of being apart. I miss you a lot.