Goodbye messages to coworkers are ones that are sent to a co-worker who is leaving the organization. These messages are the best way to bid farewell to a co-worker with whom one must have spent many ups and downs in an organization. These goodbye messages are best way to rememorize all the precious memories spent with the co-workers and wish him/her best of luck for future life.
Sample Goodbye Messages to Co-Workers
- Today is the day when we are going to lose one of the most jovial and humorous person from our organization who can keep his cool even in the most critical situations. May you have a great career ahead?
- While words fail to express how we are feeling on your leaving our company today we only want to say that you were a special colleague for us and may you be happy wherever you go.
[notice noticeType=”attention” ]Bidding goodbye to a colleague like you is not only difficult but also a painful exercise. But as you have decided to move ahead for good we only want to wish you good luck.[/notice]
[blockquote]A very heartfelt farewell to our most vibrant coworker who has stood by us at all times of difficulty and led us through success. We wish you a very prosperous career stint in future.[/blockquote]
- Your decision to quit our organization and go has shaken every coworker with whom you were associated. We wish you success with your new job.
- We know that even you are not happy to leave your coworkers and move on to another organization but for your personal issues. Wherever you are we will always think about you and wish for your professional achievement.
- With the resignation of a coworker like you there will be no charm left in working in this organization. Though we are feeling very sad we want you to know that we are happy for your professional progress. All the best.
- A capable employee like you does not need any encouragement from coworkers like us, but we feel that our wishes will make you stronger to leave an organization that you have been associated for so long. Many good wishes from all your coworkers for your career success.
[notice noticeType=”approved” ]You have chalked a different career path for yourself now and it’s time for us to bid adieu to you who has been a source of wisdom and motivation for the entire team of employees in our organization.[/notice]